Nancy Spencer

Nancy Spencer

Sunday 3 May 2015

Blog On MOSI with QVS Beauty!

I had a fab day on Saturday at the Bloggers conference at MOSI. QVS beauty contacted me to help them demo their makeup tools and show other bloggers how to get the best results. I had a whole range of tools to play with:


Now I must admit I would normally shy way from 'value' brands as I just wouldn't believe the quality was that great...so I was very pleasently surprised by the quality of these brushes and they are all made from natural materials :)

My personal favourites were the stubby blusher brush (which is best for buffing in foundation) and the eyeshadow blending/crease brush (which is in a three brush set). Each retails for about £6!!!!! Crazy.


I can't wait to use them in my freelance work. You can get yours from Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment