Nancy Spencer

Nancy Spencer

Saturday 15 March 2014

Recent Three Day Course!

Look what some of my lovely students wrote:

"I can not recommended make up manchester's 3 day make up training course enough. Nancy covers an amazing range of skills in the timeframe and is a natural and encouraging tutor. A pleasure to be around and work with. The shoot on the final day is a snapshot of what being a freelance makeup artist really involves and something that few other courses include. I left feeling competent and confident in my skills and ability, something money can't buy! Thank you Nancy!" 



From Rachel Rigg student on Three Day Makeup Course - with a shot from the Photoshoot 


"After attending the introduction to freelance makeup course, I had the confidence to start my new career and had learnt so much. Nancy is so friendly and helpful, she is completely supportive throughout. Different techniques and styles are demonstrated clearly and you really feel comfortable asking questions. I would definitely recommend the course to anyone thinking about starting as a freelance makeup artist. Thank you makeup manchester xx"



From Elsa Siddell studeng on the Three Day Course 

I really hope you would like up book in on the April course running 5th - 7th, I know you will enjoy my fantastic courses!

Any questions please call or email me.

Nancy x

No comments:

Post a Comment